Are we a COVID-19 Safe Registered Business?
Yes, we are a registered NSW Covid-19 Safe Business.
- Hand sanitiser upon entering with multiple hand sanitisers placed around the clinic
- Masks available to our patients on request or you can bring your own
- All physiotherapists will be wearing surgical masks and surgical gloves during treatments
- Sneeze Guard screen at reception
- Digital Thermometer available
- No linen used on any treatment beds or pillows
- No more than 2 people at a time waiting in reception keeping at least 1.5m social distancing
- Outdoor chairs placed at 1.5m apart outside our clinic are available for patients
- Disinfectant used frequently and after every treatment on beds, pillows, equipment, door handles, at reception and toilet key
- Contactless payments with tap and go.
Please alert our staff in advance, if you have any cold or flu symptoms or have been in contact with anybody who has tested positive or travelled recently overseas or visited any Covid-19 hotspots in Australia or locally. Do not attend your appointment and please get tested or quarantine for 2 weeks.
Do you need a referral to see a physio?
No, you do not require a referral to see a physio.
Can physios refer xrays or any other investigations?
Yes, we can refer our patients for x-rays and ultrasounds.
How long is your treatment?
Varies, depending on the complexity of your condition or injury and how many areas of treatment is needed. Generally speaking, your initial consultation will go for 1 hour and your follow up consultation would be 30-45 minutes.
Do you have a waiting list?
Yes, each of our physiotherapists have their own waiting lists and most of the time, they will endeavour to make time for you and fit you into their schedule on the day.
What should I wear when attending my session?
Loose comfortable clothing that can stretch, shorts for lower limb injuries and singlets for shoulder and upper limb injuries.
What if I cannot make it to my appointment or I forgot to attend?
If you cannot make it to your appointment, please let us know in advance so we can reschedule your appointment and fit someone else into your time slot from the waiting list.
If you have forgotten to attend your appointment, please give us a ring or send a text to reschedule your appointment.
Is there a late cancellation or did not attend fee?
No there isn’t, but our physiotherapists do appreciate it, if you could please notify us as early as possible by ringing or sending a text, so that they can rearrange their schedules and attend to their waiting lists for somebody else who needs treatment.
Do you send any reminders for my appointment?
Yes, we will send you an SMS reminder text the day before your appointment to confirm your attendance. Please reply with either a confirm, Yes/No or need to reschedule.